Embedded Software Engineer
An embedded software engineer is responsible for designing and implementing firmware that’s part of embedded devices and systems. The engineer will design, develop, code, test, and debug the system software. The engineer is also responsible for monitoring and analyzing the stability and efficiency of the system.
- Design and implement the software for embedded devices and systems, from creation to production and deployment Test and debug system software
- Monitor and maintain the system after development.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Professional experience in software engineering
- Significant programming experience in C or C++
- Experience in trouble-shooting embedded systems like ESP32, Arduino and STM32.
- Experience in working in FreeRTOS.
- Experience in interfaces and IP protocols.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work and embedded systems
- Always eager to learn and improve